MAJOR AREAS / MINISTRIES
- To provide integral quality education to girls, especially girls from poor families, orphans and who come from dangerous situations.
- Rehabilitation centre for the physically challenged specially to impart knowledge and skills to under privileged women for making them self confident and self reliant and organize them for asserting their rights.
- Scholarship schemes for the higher education of girls and young women of underprivileged groups. Boarding houses for girls of the marginalized groups.
- To participate in pastoral ministry, sacramental and liturgical assistance and also give counseling for youth and families.
- Provide informal education for the slum children, health care and education of HIV/AIDS affected children.
- To uplift the villagers and marginalized through skill training, awareness classes, free medical camps, tuition classes and vacation camps for children.
- Development program for mentally challenged children including training for parents.
- Hostel for the visually and physically challenged, empowering them being the agents of compassion and love.
- Providing health care – free cataract surgeries, eye camps, dental clinics and first aid to the needy.
In the multi- religious context of India, Presentation educational institutions play an important role in evangelization and inculturation, teaching the ways of openness and accepting with respect the other religions and their Scriptures by fostering an inter religious harmony.